Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy (Rainy) Day....

What do you do when you live in Oregon and have family pictures scheduled on a monsoon-raining Saturday?

You grab the umbrellas the photographer brought with her and roll with it!


Oh this family of mine.... 

Without getting too mushy, can I just say they are my world? 

It's challenging, raising kids... raising two boys even more so in some ways (I'd like both of my kids to keep both their eyeballs into adulthood, thank you very much, so stop flailing that sword in your brother's face!!!) but there is so much happiness there too. 

We are not perfect. We annoy each other. Hurt each others' feelings sometimes. Yell sometimes. Break promises sometimes. Cry sometimes. Want to strangle one another sometimes. 

Not perfect, but that's ok.

We are all growing and learning and changing... and we must be doing something right because Austin tells me a lot "Mommy, I just love you, and I like you too." 

We have a lot of love, and a lot of like... and that is what will get us through anything. 




















*All photos by the lovely Myah at Glo Photography*

No comments: