Friday, July 8, 2016

Life Lately- Summer So Far!

Well, well, well... what do we have here???

Does mine eyes deceive me?? 

A blog post, from moi???? 

Summer is busy... work gets INSANE for me from June-August... and my lunch breaks where I blog become non-existent. Some days I realize it's 1pm and I have neither eaten nor gotten up to pee. It's just crazy-town at my desk. 

So let's catch up!!!



After a year off, we became Zoo members again this year and it's one of our favorite things to do on a lazy weekend. Spend a few hours there.. the kids get super tuckered out, and I get amazing pictures of myself trying to make an elephant noise for Owen's enjoyment. 
#FrameThatSucker



Quick! It's 6:30pm, the kids are fed, it's not bath time yet and they are super whiny and squirrely. What do you do??? Give them a phone and say "take some pictures!" As long as your phone is somewhat non-breakable, hilarity will ensue. 
#SelfieGameStrong



School is out for the summer so that means Austin is down to part-time daycare! We did this last year too.. he spends Tuesdays and Thursday home with Daddy! They do work around the house, come visit me and take me to lunch, and this year have already hit the (kiddie) golf course! Somehow at 4 years old, Austin is like a bajillion times better at golf than me. 
#LemmeJustDriveTheCart


We took our first family vacation to Sunriver Resort in central Oregon... our friends rented a house for a full week, and we joined them for a long weekend. I forced my anxiety to take a hike and just not worry about bed times, whining, meltdowns, tantrums, fighting... all those things I get worried about when hanging out with other people (what if they judge me for my kid having a tantrum??) and you know what? EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME. 
#TakeThatAnxietyYou'reStupid



Summer also means Daddy is giving more baseball lessons and is home less often in the evenings... so what's a solo Mom to do?? Chicken nuggets, a movie, and a carpet picnic. Anything to distract them right?? Until the young one lifts the blanket up and sends food flying into crevices of your home that will never see the light of day.
#MeAndMyIdeas



BoBo got a bug... poor baby! His whole class at school came down with this 24-hour puke bug and we had a whole night of this. Other than the projectile vomit every few minutes I freaking loved the whole ordeal. I mean, seriously.....Stay my baby forever, ok Owen???
#HeartEyes



No comments: