Monday, August 10, 2015

Owen Rewind... Favorite Moments

We are two days away from this little stinker being 1 year old!!

How is that possible, since the days and nights with him as a baby seemed endless? Maybe since I was almost continuously awake for the first half of his life, everything just blurred together.

I cannot believe my dinky 6lb baby is now climbing furniture and tumbling around and running after his big brother.

Here are some of my favorite moments from this last year (and yes, I'm sure I posted many of these.. but I'm posting them again).

He was so tiny at birth!!!


Month 1 we spent nursing and cuddling all day

Month 2 a little personality and funny expressions emerged!


Month 3 we posed, had shopping cart problems and started to bond with brother!



Month 4 we got serious about baths, went to school, and became very busy playing and growing!!



Month 5 was all smiles, all food.. and NO sleep!!



Month 6 was sitting, distracted smiles while nursing and silly times!



Month 7 we got very serious about eating, being mobile, and spending time outside!



Month 8 we started to get a little bit naughty and silly... 



Month 9 we continued our exploration of the world!



Month 10 was all about walking and having fun outside!



Month 11 was all about teething and getting dirty!


Month 12... well, we are almost done with Month 12 but so far it's involved cake!!!

Owen, how you've grown over the past year!!! 

No comments: