Saturday, September 20, 2014

Project 857- August 16 through September 20

I will be honest.

After having Owen, the days all blurred together and I didn't even know what day it was most of the time.

I didn't take a lot of pictures of Saturday-specific activities, and I don't even remember what we did most of these Saturdays.

We were sleep deprived.

Changing diapers.

Nursing.

Shushing.

Playing baseball and golf and tennis and puzzles.

Taking baths and trying not to splash too much.

Watching Umi Zoomi and Paw Patrol.

Grocery shopping.


Starting next week I'll try to get back to my normal Saturday posts. Neal goes back to work on Monday (sad) and so that will make the weeks start to feel more like normal weeks... not extended long weekends with him home.

More adventures to come in the future!

I will leave you with a sweet moment though..


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The newborn haze! So glad you've had Neal-o there with you these last few weeks. What perfect timing really. Love the picture! You can always come to FL with baby Owen when Neal goes back to work and we can bond over not sleeping all night and taking care of active babies. :)