-Ugh. Monday. Ugh. That’s all I can say. The last two weeks
I’ve had 4-day work weeks and now I’m back to a full week. I am not capable of
this kind of commitment. Can I please be excused?
-Perhaps I didn’t put enough blueberries in my smoothie this
morning because I can’t taste them at all. Other than combining with the spinach
to turn my drink a weird swamp color, they are non-existent. Lame
-We are BBQ-ing tonight and Neal’s lovely little sis is
coming over… I think I need to make Sangria. Hmmm… yes.. yes… I think this is a
need that must be met.. Pinterest to the rescue!
-I spent the afternoon with Austin yesterday coloring. Or
more like, I colored (is it weird I still LOVE coloring? I find it relaxing..
anyways..) and he just wanted to take the crayons out of the box, put them in
his mouth, then put them back in the box. Only 1 crayon lost its head to the
Crayon Eating Monster, thankfully. The whole afternoon was full of “do you see Mommy eating the crayons? No.
Crayons are for paper only. Paper. Stop. Austin, don’t put the crayon in your mouth.”
Overall we had a blast though!
-I think Neal’s Dad (Poppa) has a new BFF. We went to the
zoo with Neal’s parents on Saturday and little man had so much fun playing with
his Poppa! Too cute.
-our office smells like a bathroom. For reals.
Groooossssssss…. Our bathroom is pretty far away from my desk, I mean.. how
does that even happen? Actually, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.
-This is what I came home to on Friday night. Neal had a
baseball camp so he left a little note for me. Awe.. ain’t he cute?? Love me
some Neal.. J
1 comment:
Love the cute flower & note :-)
Post a Comment