-We are having a real Indian Summer in Oregon… yesterday got
up to the 80’s. The neighbor kids were carving pumpkins in their front yard
in bathing suits. I am kinda over the heat. It’s October. I want to be cozy and
wear sweaters and scarves. Neal shoots me a look every time I mention how I want
it hurry up and get cold already!
-I almost just spilled my coffee! Ack! Liquid gold!!
-I just turned my Coach’s Wife blog into a book! I should
have taken a picture of it.. but it turned out so super cool! Any bloggers out
there, I used blog2print.sharedbook.com
to print it. It’s hard-covered, with my blog title on the spine, all my posts
are the table of contents, and you can choose different designs, layouts and
what posts you want to print. I figured this was a great way to turn my online
journal into a real journal we can look back on and read over the years.
**reasons
why making a blog book is totally awesome (in my humble opinion)
1. If
the Internet ever goes ka-put when the world ends later this year, all your
hard work and writing is preserved in printing for alien life forms to discover
when they land on the earth after said apocalypse.
2. I
got to delete my Coach’s Wife blog. So I no longer have private pics or info
just floating around cyber space
3. I
can force people to look at it when they come over to dinner and tell me I’m
funny.
-I’m sorry, but I just don’t get Maroon 5. Why are they so
popular? His voice just rubs me all kinds of the wrong way and makes me
slightly twitchy.
-this is my current view every time I look down. Someone is
into hanging on Mama and trying to pants her.
-one huge advantage to having a crazy active mobile baby-
weight loss. I’ve lost 5lbs since Austin started moving around. Hello all my
pre-preggo jeans! I’ve missed you!!!!
-losing 5lbs justified me making chocolate chip cookies
yesterday. Hey, any reason to justify cookies works in my book…
-is it Friday yet?
-they just played this song like 10 mins ago. Radio stations suck sometimes.
-Random lists are quite fun... I think I need to do this more often!
1 comment:
I want to make a book of my blog sounds so neat! :-)
Post a Comment