Friday, September 28, 2012

If I Were....

I saw this on a few other blogs today and thought it was fun.

Perfect for a mindless Friday when I have nothing better to give ya....

So people who know me... how well did I do in describing myself??


If I were a gemstone, I'd be a Garnet.
If I were a scent, I'd be lemon verbena.
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be ballet flats.
If I were the weather, I'd be a crisp Fall afternoon.
If I were a facial expression, I'd a happy grin.
If I were a car, I'd be a Jetta.
If I were a time of day, I'd be 7am.
If I were a month, I'd be September.
If I were a place, I'd be a medieval castle.
If I were a liquid, I'd be black tea.
If I were a taste, I'd be basil.
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a penguin.
If I were a food, I'd be chicken and dumplings.
If I were a color, I'd be emerald green.
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a tambourine.


No comments: