Dear Belly Button,
You are so close to popping out! I keep expecting to sneeze and have you go “boop!” at any moment. Let’s just commit to this sticking-out-thing fully and just go for it, ok? Go big or go home!
Dear Henry,
You were very rude last weekend when we doggy-sat your BFF Jackson. You kept stealing his bed! We did not raise you to have such bad manners… should we enroll you in a Puppy Etiquette course?
Dear Husband,
Your birthday is on Sunday! Even though we aren’t celebrating with anything extravagant, I hope the day will be filled with fun and you will know how much you are loved! So in case you didn't know just how much you were loved... let me show you....
Olive loves you…
Henry loves you…
And I LOVE YOU… (way more than the Fur Children!)
![]() |
| Glo Photography |
And I know our little Bambino is going to think you are just the bee’s knees…. We are all so happy you were born! Happy Birthday (on Sunday) baby!!!!!!
Dear Mom,
You asked me last week if I needed any new socks for Christmas, so you could take advantage of Black Friday sales. I said I wasn’t sure if I needed new socks or not, and that I probably didn’t need any…. well… the proof is in the pudding. I think I need new socks!
And in Celebrity Buzz….
Dear Regis,
I am so sad that you are retiring! Even though you are 80 years old and deserve to retire. I was really looking forward to watching you every morning when I go on maternity leave... what am I going to do now???? And I have so many memories of watching “Live with Regis and Kathy Lee” during summer breaks when I was in middle school and high school. You are a true entertainment icon, and you will be very missed! Best of luck!!!
![]() |
| via |



1 comment:
Have a great weekend girl!!!! :-) Happy birthday to your hubby!
Post a Comment