I'm not going to lie.. this wasn't the best day. At least for the grown-ups.
We moved into Neal's parents' house the night before, for a 19 day stay while we finished up the process of buying and moving into our new house.
The move didn't go as smoothly as planned, and it was stressful to say the least. Our whole lives were shoved inside the garage!!
I was pretty stressed out and anxious all day. We didn't have a lot of things in the house with us that we wanted or needed.. things were buried in the pile in the garage that we couldn't find.. I felt out of place and unsettled and like we were inconveniencing my in-laws (even though I know we weren't, and they made us feel more than welcome).
So I wasn't in the best mood that day, to say the least. On top of the move, we had a birthday party for our friend's daughter. A social gathering was not what I was in the mood for.
The kids had a blast at least!
| Mr. Concerned is concerned. |
| "Oh, water?? Let me just dive right in here..." |
| Brothers playing nicely!!! Miracles do happen! |
| When life gives you deflated pools.. turn then into Slip-n-Slides! |
| And when life gives you watermelon.. eat it naked and just let the goodness overtake you... |
| This boy. He's just the best |
So long story short.. I was on edge, I got mad at Neal over something minor at the party... took Owen and left early, and spent the rest of the night crying and just feeling off and displaced and stressed out.
Moving sucks, I hope to never have to do it again... more for Neal's sake so he doesn't have to deal with me in my anxious stressed out state!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment